Family Farm & Home Return Policy
Any and all return policies provided by any manufacturing company take precedence before the return policy established by Family Farm and Home.
- All returns MUST be accompanied by a valid sales receipt, be made within 60 days from date of purchase, and be in the original package in a new and resalable condition.
- Used merchandise may not be returned.
- All sales of gasoline-powered equipment are final and are not returnable for cash or credit.
If such an issue arises with a used gas powered product, the item will have to be repaired at an authorized repair center, thus using the warranty provided by the manufacturer. If you have any questions regarding a service center, please call your local Family Farm and Home store and they'll be happy to steer you in the right direction.
- All warranty/service claims will be processed according to the manufacturer’s warranty policies.
- Returns purchased by credit card must be applied to the same card.
- Special order items are non-refundable. If management decides to approve a refund, the customer must pay a 20% restocking fee.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged or returned for cash or credit.