Date of last revision: December 1, 2021.
By using our website, mobile applications, products, services, or our Homegrown Rewards® Program you are also agreeing to our Terms and Conditions of Use which can be found here. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this Policy and our Terms and Conditions of Use you should not use this website or provide to us any information.
Collection of Information
You can use FFH’s website without providing personal information about yourself. We do, however, collect and keep track of the pages viewed by you and other users of our website without collecting information that identifies you personally. Some information about you, such as your IP address, will be collected when you use our website such as data that will be sent to you to view pages from our website. We combine this type of data with other users of our website to understand how our website is used by website visitors. We use this information to improve or enhance our website to meet the demands we may identify from those using our website.
It is always your choice whether or not to provide personally identifiable information to us. We only collect personally identifiable information, including names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, credit card information, cellular and digital contact information, when voluntarily provided to us by users who elect, among other things, to:
- register on our website or update your account or preferences
- register for and thereafter use our Homegrown Rewards® Program or redemption of rewards
- purchase products on our website
- register our customers with manufacturers of product we sell
- return or exchange items purchased
- purchase an extended warranty on products purchased
- purchase or redeem gift certificates
- receive or send e-mails or other electronic communications to or from us
- participate in promotions
- to complete, deliver and submit any credit applications
- participate in on-line surveys, reviews, contests or sweepstakes or other features or services of our website that exist or may be created from time to time.
Additionally, we collect information identified above from you at our stores. If you call or e-mail any of our stores or our corporate office you may be asked for information that identifies you, along with additional information we may need to help us promptly answer your questions or concerns such as your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number where we can reach you. We may retain and use this information in accordance with this Policy.
If you elect not to provide all or certain personally identifiable information to us, which you have a right to do, you may not be able to use the available features offered now or later.
Use of Information
We keep and use the information we collect for purposes such as,
- providing you products and services
- responding to your questions and requests
- to make improvements to our website, your on-line shopping, our products or services, to maintain your Homegrown Rewards® Program information, or providing you with information regarding our current or future programs and services
- responding to a product or service review
- to identify our website trends and preferences
- for our marketing communications to you
- to disclose your information in order to comply with any law, governmental request, process or court order
- to keep a record of orders you place on our website to allow us to process the purchase transaction, communicate with you on your order by email, telephone, text messaging, or by ordinary mail to confirm the order and to confirm product availability at your selected store and the hours your purchased product will be available for you to pick up
- to communicate with you about changes to this Policy, the Terms and Conditions of Use, changes to any of our programs or services in which you are enrolled or registered. We may also provide you with product recall notices.
We disclose information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We might also authorize our service providers to collect information on our behalf. We might also share your information with our strategic partners that work with us to provide or promote our products and services, including their ability to respond to your reviews and questions. We may also share your information with third-parties that support our business or provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house or web host) or that help us market or advertise our products and services, including targeted advertising. Such third-parties may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
You can find more information regarding how Google collects and uses your information at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You may also opt-out by using Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To opt out of interest-based advertising on our website or mobile applications or on other websites that are part of NAI networks click here. You can choose to opt out of specific companies or all NAI participating companies.
You may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies or notify you when you receive a new cookie. However, without enabling your cookies, you may not be able to view, create an account, or use the services of our website.
Additional Security Information
Online Registration. If you choose to register on our website or for any of our programs you will be asked to create a username and password. In order to further protect your personal information, please do not share your password with anyone else. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com or at the address listed below.
E-Mail Communications. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal data through email. This practice, called "phishing", is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from FFH requesting this type of personal information, please delete it.
Your Privacy Preferences. As a user who has elected to provide personally identifiable information to us, you may request to see the personal information that we have about you. To access your profile information at any time, sign in/log-in to your account.
Overview of Security Measures
General. Our website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal information and credit information as secure as possible before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. While we implement these security measures, we cannot guarantee the privacy of communications over the internet. We do not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage you experience or incur by the sending of personal or confidential information over the Internet by or to us, or by or from the use of our website or mobile applications.
Protecting Children's Privacy. We recognize the importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not verify age of visitors to our website. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from anyone under the age of 13 and if you are under the age of 13, you should not submit any personal information to us. If you suspect that a child under the age of 13 has provided our website with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the address listed below.
Sale of Business. If some or all of the stock or assets of our business is sold or transferred, we may sell or transfer the corresponding information collected as part of the transaction. We also may retain a copy of that information.
Controlling Our Tracking Tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. Flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings. Your mobile device may not give you the ability to control cookies. If you wish to block cookies on our mobile application, you will need to delete the application from your mobile device. If you configure your device to block cookies, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our website. If you configure to block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking that we have described in this Policy will stop.
Our "Do Not Track" Policy: Some browsers have a "Do Not Track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These browser features are not consistent. We are not set up to respond to those signals.
If you have additional questions about privacy & security, please contact us as follows:
Family Farm & Home, Inc.
900 Third Street
Muskegon, MI 49440
OR AT: email@example.com