Merrick Backcountry Recipe Cuts provide a meaty flavor for felines to feast upon plus the balanced nutrition and necessary moisture cats need. This wet recipe features protein-rich morsels in gravy, served in a convenient, single-serving pouch.
Deboned Whitefish, Salmon Broth, Herring Broth, Beef Liver, Deboned Lamb, Dried Egg Whites, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide) Sodium Carbonate, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement) Inulin
Nutritional Information/Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein (min.) 9.00 %
Crude fat (min.) 3.0 %
Crude fiber (max.) 1.20 %
Moisture (max.) 81.00 %
Ash (max.) 2.30%
Feed three pouches per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day. Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Backcountry Grain Free Real Whitefish Recipe Cuts
- Real deboned fish is always the first ingredient.
- This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Merrick Backcountry cat food is available in a variety of textures and flavors your cat craves.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict
- FDA guidelines.