Built with an injected molded construction, our FLXPoint ULTRA 8” composite toe work boot is extremely flexible and packed with comfort. The salt resistant leather upper on this 8” protective toe work boot is equipped with a waterproof membrane and lined in a breathable moisture-wicking material. Additionally inside is our Comfort Core Next Gen footbed, a removable memory foam insole with individual shock-absorbing comfort core pillars and cooling air flow channels. The Ergo-Fit composite toe cap is designed to match the shape of your foot so your toes have more room and is rated for ASTM F2413 protective toe standards.The foundation of this non metallic safety toe boot has a multi-layered outsole consisting of a fiberglass shank for arch support, a PU midsole, a 3-pronged TPU shank for added multi-directional support, and a TPU outsole. The defined heel outsole is rated for ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards.If you’re looking for a flexible and super comfortable lace up composite toe work boot, try the Georgia FLXPoint ULTRA.
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof System
Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
More about Georgia Boot
Since 1937, Georgia Boot has been building America’s Hardest Working Boot. Purpose-built to meet the needs of the longest shift and toughest job, we’re proud to make the most comfortable work boots in the world. Combining time-tested design with the latest innovative materials, Georgia Boots deliver unparalleled durability, comfort and performance – at an unbeatable value.
Features & Benefits
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain SPR salt-resistant leather
- Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- 3-pronged TPU Suspension Shank for multi-directional support
- Secondary fiberglass shank for additional arch support
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- TPU outsole with PU midsole
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard
- 8 Inches in height