NaturVet Glucosamine DS Plus Level 2 Moderate Care, Joint Support Supplement Soft Chews for Dogs and Cats is an Advanced Formula that contains MSM, important antioxidants, Chondroitin, and Glucosamine for dogs and cats for optimal joint flexibility and cartilage health. Help keep your Dog or Cat healthy and active with our tasty Glucosamine DS Plus Level 2 Joint Care Soft Chews!
Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source) -500mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)-500mg, Yucca Schidigera-90mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)-60mg, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)-58mg, dl-alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E)-60IU, Omega 3 Fatty Acids-1800mcg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids-946mcg. Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Glycerine, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, and Water.
|Up to 10 lbs.
||1 soft chew
|11 to 39 lbs.
||2 soft chews
|40 to 79 lbs.
||3 soft chews
|80 lbs. and over
||4 soft chews
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Optimal support - our glucosamine ds plus level 2 moderate care joint support soft chews are an excellent cat and dog joint supplement, providing incredible support for optimal joint flexibility and cartilage health.
- Ingredients that work - formulated with msm, antioxidants, chondroitin, and glucosamine for dogs and cats to support connective tissue, cartilage health, joint movement, and lubrication of joints.
- Recommended for adult pets, including large breeds and overweight pets.
- Tastes like a treat - tasty soft chew that your dog or cat will love.
- For dogs or cats over the age of 12 weeks.
- Made in the USA and veterinarian formulated - all Naturvet products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, CGMP compliant facility.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - all Naturvet products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you aren't satisfied for any reason you can get a full refund!