Gardus SootEater™ Replacement Whip Head with Line
Online price. In-store price and availability may vary.
The Chimney Whip Replacement Head is designed to replace a worn whip head and lines in the Gardus SootEater Rotary Chimney Cleaning System. Our unique trim-to-fit chimney whip design cleans multiple flue shapes and sizes, removes dangerous soot and creosote buildup better than a wire brush, won’t scratch metal flues, and fits through tight areas. Help prevent flue fires and save money while doing so. It's easy when cleaning with Gardus power!
- Replaces Worn Whip Head and Lines in the Gardus SootEater Rotary Chimney Cleaning System (RCH205-B)
- Removes dangerous soot and creosote build-up better than a wire brush and won't scratch metal flues
- Unique Trim-to-Fit Chimney Whip Design Cleans Multiple Flue Sizes and Shapes including: Circular Flues: 5 in. to 18 in. Diameter, Rectangular/Oval Flues: Up to 8 in. x 12 in., Square Flues: Up to 12 in. x 12 in.
- Help prevent flue fires and save money while doing so
- Includes: 1 Replacement Whip Head with Line
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Limited Warranty|
|Store Availability||Available in Stores|